Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

I had a lot of people ask, and joke, if I had made my own cake for my birthday. I didn't. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't have had time after making the helmet, bridal shower cake and 60 cupcakes over the weekend. What I did get though is an ice cream cake. I actually asked for a different cake which my family was unable to find, but now that I think about it, I can't remember the last time I didn't have an ice cream cake on my birthday. So I'm glad the tradition stuck. So here I am, with my cake, my handsome husband in the background, and my dad's hand, coming to shove my face into the cake. Luckily I know him too well and saw it coming so was able to jump away in time :)
What comes after cake.....PRESENTS!!
P.S my parents are re-painting the house, so don't mind the drywall.



And here it is!!! My very own Kitchen Aid Mixer!! It's so pretty :) This machine is going to save me ssssoo much time. Too bad I wasn't born 3 days earlier, it would have come in handy making the 2 cakes and 60 cupcakes I did over the weekend. But, it's here now and I couldn't be any happier :)


No comments:

Post a Comment